BitBlabber offers faucet for sharing links

I normally don't use faucets but occasionally I still go around and check out new ones to see if they are any good or offer anything fun. Today, I found BitBlabber, a faucet where you get 500 satoshis for posting a link and message.

After posting my first message, about my new faucet rotator for Potato-Bank, I earned 500 satoshis but there is a catch, since there is no captcha, I have to wait roughly 12 hours to submit another link so that other faucet users have a chance to claim 500 satoshis.

Here is a look at my message that I sent:

Potato-Bank Faucet rotator
http://coinrotator.net/potatobankrotator
Message #11967 | Posted 5 hours, 9 minutes ago

I would recommend this faucet for those who want to share a link such as a new website but for some reason, everyone submits referral links on it so, that can work too.

Want to get started? Click here

If you are interested in advertising on our most popular ad-space on Potato-Bank, please contact me at: admin@talesfromskycity.com 

Partner announcement:

With many books including the Tales From Sky City series and more coming, Tales From Sky City is the perfect place to read and write your story. By offering the most customizable writing experience, we are set to combat any rival and help authors monetize their content. 

Join here: http://talesfromskycity.com/ 

 
BitBlabber offers faucet for sharing links BitBlabber offers faucet for sharing links Reviewed by Angus Leung on 20:15:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

TIK Technology Is Key. Powered by Blogger.