We are officially on Blog Catalog!

I received an email today that we have been approved for Blog Catalog. I sent this a few months ago and today I got the great news. Now I can reach out to new viewers and share more content. I am honestly excited for this and will be continuing my posting of tech, business and bitcoin news as well as the occasional blog post about writing and my life.

In order to celebrate this, I've decided to build a website and maybe release it, not sure but... I have my own Counter-Party Token and have expanded my blog to a blog and a half.

I should probably get back to my business project right now because I sorta need to finish it by Monday so thanks for everything! You guys are the best!

You can find us on Blog Catalog by clicking the link below or the badge below.

https://www.blogcatalog.com/blogs/technology-is-key


Tech Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory
We are officially on Blog Catalog! We are officially on Blog Catalog! Reviewed by Angus Leung on 12:12:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

TIK Technology Is Key. Powered by Blogger.