How Microsoft wants to give windows 10 insiders a copy for free

I Microsoft's Windows 10 insider program  recently released that it will be offering windows 10 insiders a free copy of Windows 10 automatically after they sign up. Sadly, there is a catch, the "free copy" is technically just a continuous amount of patches that keep building onto your copy of the insider's preview so that it will not expire. So technically you going to receive untested patches for your computer which adds on to the expiration timer of the copy of Windows. So in the end you are still a test subject of something dangerous.

For my review on Windows 10 (which you can find on YouTube on my YouTube channel) talks about my windows 10 experience. I wasn't that all excited in the end but I do like it better than Windows 8. Since I signed up for the insiders program, I technically get new patches to keep my windows 10 activated and proper. 




How Microsoft wants to give windows 10 insiders a copy for free How Microsoft wants to give windows 10 insiders a copy for free Reviewed by Angus Leung on 13:38:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

TIK Technology Is Key. Powered by Blogger.